Saturday, February 16, 2019

Do You Need To Go To A Docter For Plastic Operation?. Think Twice !

Maybe, You need to go a doctor for a little plastic operation. It’s not a prohibition. I don’t prohibit anything about plastic operation for a beauty need. But, I really love everything that god have given to my body. I thanks  to god about everything beauty of mine.

Every time, technology is always growth. In fact in beauty world, so many interesting technoligies that offer women for giving solution everything to their shortcomings about skin and body, from inside to outside problems. Example : wrinkle, flat-nosed, fat stomach, thigh isn’t tight or etc. Just on a operation table, every problem is done.

Well, talking about plastic operation controvertion is interesting. Some people said that it just a make-over of special part or area of skin and body in an aesthetic manner. So, it doesn’t need to think a lot . But on special cases, example physical defect or because an accident, plastic operation is a must that can’t be chosen.

While, there are any people strive against that too, they said that plastic operation is an effort to step over something that god have given to us. It’s same as to strive against to divine decree.

Especially for me, I’m not interested about plastic operation. I have some reasons why I’m not interested about that. First, I believe there isn’t anything that can be eternal and perfect in this world. Second, in my opinion, plastic operation is just an unconfidence feel. Next time, if any other shortages appear, so decision for coming back to operation table will appear again. And third, I don’t to depend on things like that.

In my opinion again, women should aprreciate theirselves. It’s more important than other, because it can make us to thanks to god over his giving. When we have loved anything of ourselves, the thought for go to an operation table will be out itself.

But meeting with a doctor for keeping the beauty is needed to do. We might need a consultation to a doctor about physical defect like keloid on special area of body, to do facial, and to get some exact supplements for skin softness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me a good comment in well mannered and smartly. thank you.