Saturday, February 16, 2019

Beautiful Secret From Inside


A few times ago, I have skin is dry and not too elastic. Then I try to solve those with some health foods that can make skin is more luminiferous, smoother and healthier. I create the eat pattern that’s enough health and balance. This eat pattern will help the foods that go into body to stimulate skin is being healthier and brighter. These are, I share beautiful secret from inside.


  1. We should eat rice just at noon. Better we eat some balance dishes, vegetables, meat, soybean food, and fruits. Avoid some foods that contain milk squeezed from coconut, and fried foods. eat salt and sugar just a little, don’t too much. If possible, I look for some raw vegetables, I like them.
  2. In the morning, better we just eat a slice bread, a boiled egg, and a glass of juice. There are some juice recipes that can make skin is health. You can combinate oranges, mangos, carrots, tomatoes, apples, peaches, and etc. I usually make juice in a big glass and just little sugar definitely. After dinner, for completing full my stomach, I drink a big glass of juice that. Believe or not, I’m not starved until lunch. More over that, There is a dictint change, skin is seen be luminiferous, smooth, not dry, and bright.
  3. At night, I have a dinner with sliced fruits and cooked vegetables.
  4. I drink a glass of mik a day for bone health. You should drink milk that contains calcium, because women are susceptible osteoporosis illness. Now, many young women is going to be tired, weak, and exhausted easily. Issue about many modern women don’t care about milk, I think it’s true. So, drink milk exactly, without affraid being fat.


Noticed :
For point number 2. I have a tip for juice. Oftenly, Poison or toxin accumulates in body that can be really many illness. So it can cause pallid skin, body is being weak, tired and not fresh. For those, we should do a detox  therapy that’s served many clinic. But, there is any habit that can clean your large intestine effectively. Give one day in a week for fasting of heavy food. Instead of, you can eat fruit juice and vegetables. You can combinate any of fruits that you like. Choose the best fruit, like mangos, oranges, tomatooes, carrots, strawberries, peaches, starfruits and etc. When you drink juice instead of food, your large intestine is given a chance for cleaning itself, being smooth, and definitely being fresh. Don’t forget to drink much of water, at leat 8 glasses a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me a good comment in well mannered and smartly. thank you.